GSE team in America

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Having a break



Today we got up to Keystone, there's still snow in here, but only some. This is the break with the team only, and the team seems to enjoy it!

We spent last few days in Evergreen/Conifer/Baily area, had excellent vocational days on Friday, and some free time yesterday. My wonderful hosts, Nancy and Jim, took me up to Estes Park, we stayed in a beautiful house and really did rest. And this morning I got to ride! In this altitude it is really hard work, I was exhausted after few minutes of trot. First I treid a western pleasure horse, she was a bit annoyed to me, I kept too close contact and couldn't stop, turn or make her go forward. Then I got up on a swedish horse, and felt like home!

Yesterday I got first pictures out from my computer and hopefully will be able to add some here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home